Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester tattoo parlor burglarized
Officers went to Spider Bite, 435 Elm St., at 2:10 a.m. after a burglar alarm sounded. A glass side door was shattered and inside, a glass door to a display case was broken as well.
The owner told police a 10-pack bundle of incense, valued at $300, was missing from the display case.
Surveillance cameras recorded the thief arriving at the business as a front passenger in a dark colored sedan.
The man got out of the car, went to the glass door, shattered it and then went inside, smashing a display case using a black metal object.
The man removed the incense bundle and then, police said, appears to make a half-hearted attempt to shatter a second display case. He then leaves the store and gets back into the front seat of the dark-colored sedan which drives away.
The thief is described as a young white man wearing a black sweatshirt, black shorts and red and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards also may be made to Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917