Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Lawyer charged with sexual assault on boy, 15
On the night of the assault, the boy told police, Buswell gave him the vodka and then took him out on his boat and for a swim.
According to the affidavit, the boy used a map of the pond to identify a cove on the east side of an island where the alleged rape occurred.
Assistant Rockingham County Attorney Jill Cook, who prosecutes cases for Kingston police, filed the criminal complaints and related paperwork with the 10th Circuit Court in Plaistow Friday after inquiries from the New Hampshire Union Leader seeking information on the arrest.
In an unrelated incident, Buswell was also involved in a deadly boating accident on Country Pond in May 2012. According to authorities, Buswell was operating a 20-foot inboard powerboat when it collided with a 17-foot powerboat.
The Marine Patrol investigated the crash but the status of that case was not known Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax