Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Lawyer charged with sexual assault on boy, 15
On the night of the assault, the boy told police, Buswell gave him the vodka and then took him out on his boat and for a swim.
According to the affidavit, the boy used a map of the pond to identify a cove on the east side of an island where the alleged rape occurred.
Assistant Rockingham County Attorney Jill Cook, who prosecutes cases for Kingston police, filed the criminal complaints and related paperwork with the 10th Circuit Court in Plaistow Friday after inquiries from the New Hampshire Union Leader seeking information on the arrest.
In an unrelated incident, Buswell was also involved in a deadly boating accident on Country Pond in May 2012. According to authorities, Buswell was operating a 20-foot inboard powerboat when it collided with a 17-foot powerboat.
The Marine Patrol investigated the crash but the status of that case was not known Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 0
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 0
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483