Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Lawyer charged with sexual assault on boy, 15
On the night of the assault, the boy told police, Buswell gave him the vodka and then took him out on his boat and for a swim.
According to the affidavit, the boy used a map of the pond to identify a cove on the east side of an island where the alleged rape occurred.
Assistant Rockingham County Attorney Jill Cook, who prosecutes cases for Kingston police, filed the criminal complaints and related paperwork with the 10th Circuit Court in Plaistow Friday after inquiries from the New Hampshire Union Leader seeking information on the arrest.
In an unrelated incident, Buswell was also involved in a deadly boating accident on Country Pond in May 2012. According to authorities, Buswell was operating a 20-foot inboard powerboat when it collided with a 17-foot powerboat.
The Marine Patrol investigated the crash but the status of that case was not known Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424