Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Lawyer charged with sexual assault on boy, 15
On the night of the assault, the boy told police, Buswell gave him the vodka and then took him out on his boat and for a swim.
According to the affidavit, the boy used a map of the pond to identify a cove on the east side of an island where the alleged rape occurred.
Assistant Rockingham County Attorney Jill Cook, who prosecutes cases for Kingston police, filed the criminal complaints and related paperwork with the 10th Circuit Court in Plaistow Friday after inquiries from the New Hampshire Union Leader seeking information on the arrest.
In an unrelated incident, Buswell was also involved in a deadly boating accident on Country Pond in May 2012. According to authorities, Buswell was operating a 20-foot inboard powerboat when it collided with a 17-foot powerboat.
The Marine Patrol investigated the crash but the status of that case was not known Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 1
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 6
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 4
- Salem Planning Board approves hookah lounge for Main Street - 0
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917