New Hampshire Religion in Brief
KINGSTON – The East Kingston Community United Methodist Church is holding Vacation Bible School called Kingdom Rock Adventure from 9 a.m. to noon June 24-28.
For information, questions or to register a child, call Pastor Steve at 734-2940 or 642-8874
NEWMARKET — Aryaloka Buddhist Center will host a talk by Tibetan monk Dhardo Rinpoche on Wednesday, June 19, from 7 to 9 p.m. at 14 Heartwood Circle.
Listen to his personal account about traditional Tibetan practice from the present holder of the Dhardo lineage.
During his visit, the present Dhardo Rinpoche will dedicate a site on the Aryaloka grounds for the building of the stupa, which will hold relics of the late Dhardo and be a symbol of Enlightenment and focal site for practice.
DVD presentation in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — The Nashua area Voice of the Faithful will feature a DVD presentation by the Rev. Donald Cozzens at a 7 p.m. meeting on Tuesday, June 25, at the town’s public library.
As a steadfast and longtime supporter of Voice of the Faithful, Cozzens spoke at the 10th anniversary conference in Boston last fall on the challenges facing the church and how members may be involved.
The library is located at 470 Daniel Webster Highway (Rt. 3) at the intersection with Baboosic Lake Road. Turn onto Baboosic Lake Road and take the immediate driveway on the right.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466