Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Task force makes drug arrests in Claremont and Newport
Police said the Claremont suspects were charged with distribution of cocaine and OxyContin, while the pair arrested in Newport were accused of distribution of marijuana.
“It certainly disrupts it for a period of time,” Scott said. “It has been an issue both locally and statewide for the past several years.”Claremont police arrested Karthryn Burnash, 24; William Rawling, 24; Jonathan Baldwin, 27; Gary Desilets, 32; Robert Simoneau, 39 and Douglas Desilets, 30, all of Claremont.All were released on personal recognizance bail ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 and face probable cause hearings later this month in Claremont District Court.
McElroy and Quimby are free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
They face arraignment on August 20 in Newport District Court.
“This is an ongoing investigation, involving the Attorney General’s Drug Task force and Newport, Claremont and Sunapee police,” said Newport Police Chief James Burroughs. “The investigation is ongoing, additional charges and arrests are expected.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'