Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Task force makes drug arrests in Claremont and Newport
Police said the Claremont suspects were charged with distribution of cocaine and OxyContin, while the pair arrested in Newport were accused of distribution of marijuana.
“It certainly disrupts it for a period of time,” Scott said. “It has been an issue both locally and statewide for the past several years.”Claremont police arrested Karthryn Burnash, 24; William Rawling, 24; Jonathan Baldwin, 27; Gary Desilets, 32; Robert Simoneau, 39 and Douglas Desilets, 30, all of Claremont.All were released on personal recognizance bail ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 and face probable cause hearings later this month in Claremont District Court.
McElroy and Quimby are free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
They face arraignment on August 20 in Newport District Court.
“This is an ongoing investigation, involving the Attorney General’s Drug Task force and Newport, Claremont and Sunapee police,” said Newport Police Chief James Burroughs. “The investigation is ongoing, additional charges and arrests are expected.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 32
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424