Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Task force makes drug arrests in Claremont and Newport
Police said the Claremont suspects were charged with distribution of cocaine and OxyContin, while the pair arrested in Newport were accused of distribution of marijuana.
“It certainly disrupts it for a period of time,” Scott said. “It has been an issue both locally and statewide for the past several years.”Claremont police arrested Karthryn Burnash, 24; William Rawling, 24; Jonathan Baldwin, 27; Gary Desilets, 32; Robert Simoneau, 39 and Douglas Desilets, 30, all of Claremont.All were released on personal recognizance bail ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 and face probable cause hearings later this month in Claremont District Court.
McElroy and Quimby are free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
They face arraignment on August 20 in Newport District Court.
“This is an ongoing investigation, involving the Attorney General’s Drug Task force and Newport, Claremont and Sunapee police,” said Newport Police Chief James Burroughs. “The investigation is ongoing, additional charges and arrests are expected.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424