Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Task force makes drug arrests in Claremont and Newport
Police said the Claremont suspects were charged with distribution of cocaine and OxyContin, while the pair arrested in Newport were accused of distribution of marijuana.
“It certainly disrupts it for a period of time,” Scott said. “It has been an issue both locally and statewide for the past several years.”Claremont police arrested Karthryn Burnash, 24; William Rawling, 24; Jonathan Baldwin, 27; Gary Desilets, 32; Robert Simoneau, 39 and Douglas Desilets, 30, all of Claremont.All were released on personal recognizance bail ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 and face probable cause hearings later this month in Claremont District Court.
McElroy and Quimby are free on $10,000 personal recognizance bail.
They face arraignment on August 20 in Newport District Court.
“This is an ongoing investigation, involving the Attorney General’s Drug Task force and Newport, Claremont and Sunapee police,” said Newport Police Chief James Burroughs. “The investigation is ongoing, additional charges and arrests are expected.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424