New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rosaly Bass' Peterborough kitchen garden grew to a certified organic 25-acre farm - 0
- Proposed development on Wayfarer site gets green light from conservation group - 0
- Baseball icon Zimmer remembered in Windham - 0
- Salem residents can register to vote Tuesday night at municipal office - 0
- Francestown marks Labor Day with almost century-old fete - 0
- Senior News Briefs: AARP event to help women take charge of their futures - 0
- Marie Sletterink celebrates 100th birthday - 0
- Salem considers bonding project with private bank - 0
- Rickety Ranch offers sanctuary for kids, animals - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide