New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
- Swing band to perform Sunday at Manchester bandstand - 0
- Open Doors Manchester offers look at city's art, culture - 0
- Four NH state parks celebrate 50th anniversary - 0
- Deerfield Heritage Commission offers glimpse into town's storied history - 0
- Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair - 0
- Hearing continues on Salem senior living facility - 0
Acres of summer color, without irrigation
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility