Home » NewHampshire.com » Outdoors » Forests
New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Black Label Society goes 'UnBlackened' at the Casino Ballroom - 0
- Closing the season in style - 0
- NH Club Briefs: Bedford student wins French oratorical contest - 0
- Bobby Long brainstorms trip back to acoustic roots - 0
- Tom Chapin is talking numbers: specifically, '70' - 0
- NH Club Notes: Danbury Grange to host benefit for fire victim - 0
- St. Patrick celebrations culminate with Manchester parade - 0
- Adam Ezra Group brings road trip to Granite State this spring - 0
- Astrology and Psychic Fair planned - 0
Closing the season in style
On your mark, get set — gather sap
George Will: Who says economics is hard?
NH's maple sap isn't as sweet as it once was
Falling clam juice prompts lawsuit
Another View -- Wendy L. Wright: NH needs an immunization registry to protect our children