New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair - 0
- Hearing continues on Salem senior living facility - 0
- Pelham family supports Pan-Mass cause - 0
- Local veteran puts on Gala for Warrior Camp - 0
- Senior News: Workshop to focus on 'Telling Your Own Story' - 0
- Jack Savage's Forest Journal: Test inconclusive on anti-deer fly headware - 1
- Just running isn't enough; adventure races add mud and obstacles - 0
- Paquette-Murphy engagement; Sept. wedding planned - 0
- 2 from NH complete Air Force training - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Derry cyclist makes cause a family affair
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Local veteran puts on Gala for Warrior Camp
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility