New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- British storyteller in Center Sandwich - 0
- Josh Logan at British Beer Company - 1
- All aboard! Santa Express pulling out for year's last trips - 0
- Kung Fu and Dopapod at Press Room - 0
- Portsmouth Symphony at Music Hall - 0
- Take a peek at Rudders during holidays in Pontine puppet production - 0
- Holiday classic at Kingswood Arts Center - 0
- Northern Ballet Theatre presents 'Nutcracker' - 0
- The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing' - 0
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
Josh Logan at British Beer Company
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Kwanzaa begins Dec. 26
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel