New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Peterborough seniors know they have friends - 0
- Enter to win a pair of tickets to see Zappa Plays Zappa - 0
- Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow - 0
- Feeling Scrooge-ish? Just visit the Festival of Trees - 0
- Monadnock Conservancy gets towns' financial help - 0
- Wreaths Around Wadleigh auction raises about $1,000 for library programs - 0
- Wreaths Across America get big send-off - 0
- Bedford council to unveil 'conservative' $26.6M plan - 0
- Website: Durham best in NH for young families, Hooksett, Littleton also rank high - 0
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice