New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More information coming on Plaistow commuter rail station Wednesday - 0
- Peterborough's Rosaly Bass named organic gardener of the year - 0
- Salem selectman vows taxpayers won't pay for railroad ties removal - 0
- UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war - 0
- Nashua man back home after a silent trek around America - 0
- Seacoast, Maine border region offer fantastic ice fishing opportunities - 0
- Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk - 30
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: The beech tree is clearly her favorite - 0
- Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war
A gun fight: One the GOP should pick
Hassan’s HHS cuts: Where is the outrage?
Obamacare ‘surprise: More tax bill headaches