New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Win tickets to see Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo - 0
- Win tickets to see Black Label Society - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Whitesnake return with the Purple Album - 0
- Loeb School announces Spring classes - 0
- Slash Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators announce additional dates for U.S. Tour including Hampton - 0
- Discover WILD New Hampshire Day Set - 0
- Ryan Cabrera is coming to Manchester April 2 - 0
- New England Disabled Sports and Loon Mountain Resort to Host 2015 US Paralympic Alpine Championships - 0
Win tickets to see Black Label Society
Last Week's Rare Bird Alert
Harrigan closes up camp
Senators call for reward in ISIS killings
When the snow melts, a draining concern