New 1,000-mile ATV trail system to be unveiled June 15
STEWARTSTOWN — Ride the Wilds, Coos County, a new 1,000-mile all-terrain vehicle trail system throughout Northern New Hampshire, will get its unveiling Saturday, June 15, at Coleman State Park.
The event, presented by the North Country OHRV Coalition, New Hampshire Bureau of Trails and the North Country Chamber of Commerce, will begin with a ceremony and ribbon-cutting at noon. Guided tours will be available throughout the day starting at 10 a.m. to those with registered ATVs.
The Coalition consists of 16 OHRV clubs along with two Coos County chambers of commerce.
For more information, log onto nhgrand.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Children invited to attend Woodland Storybook Walk in Wilton - 0
- Last week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Owls are a treat for the ears but very rarely for the eyes - 0
- Tune In To AMC TV This Sunday, October 26 To Watch SLASH On 'Talking Dead' - 0
- Major Gift from Volunteer Steward Aids Great Bay Reserve Boardwalk - 0
- Learn About Salmon Life Cycle at 'Salmon Sunday' - November 9, 2014 - 0
- Brian Setzer donates Gretsch Guitar to Smithsonian - 0
- Roomful of Blues to perform in Salisbury - 0
- Outstanding Volunteers of 2014 Selected for 2014 Spirit of NH Awards - 0
Last week's Rare Bird Alert
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks