Trinity High School grads told: ‘With the future comes uncertainty’
Principal Denis Mailloux read from 1 Corinthians, which extols the virtue of love.
Mailloux told the 100 graduates that the love of their parents was what brought them to Trinity in Manchester, and love from their teachers encouraged them along the way.
Valedictorian Joseph Fahey praised his classmates for maturing from unsure freshmen to vivacious, prepared seniors.
times,” Fahey said. “We are definitely worthy of being here tonight.”
Salutatorian Kara Gadecki said that while she doesn’t have everything figured out in a life that is constantly changing, students should take life for what it is and not get stressed over what they cannot change.
Fahey told his fellow classmates that as they look toward their futures, they should embrace uncertainty.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 10
- Nashua school board approves changes in design, hospitality, music programs - 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 26
- UNH lecturers seek to unionize - 12
- Jump seen in number of free, reduced-price meals at NH schools - 1
- Policy change on school milk may cut food waste - 0
- Youngsters show how they would battle 'Nature's Fury' - 0
- Exploring the dark side of social media - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383