Trinity High School grads told: ‘With the future comes uncertainty’
Principal Denis Mailloux read from 1 Corinthians, which extols the virtue of love.
Mailloux told the 100 graduates that the love of their parents was what brought them to Trinity in Manchester, and love from their teachers encouraged them along the way.
Valedictorian Joseph Fahey praised his classmates for maturing from unsure freshmen to vivacious, prepared seniors.
times,” Fahey said. “We are definitely worthy of being here tonight.”
Salutatorian Kara Gadecki said that while she doesn’t have everything figured out in a life that is constantly changing, students should take life for what it is and not get stressed over what they cannot change.
Fahey told his fellow classmates that as they look toward their futures, they should embrace uncertainty.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Hour of Code' taps student creativity - 1
- Fired Epping children's librarian gets public hearing - 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 17
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383