Trinity High School grads told: ‘With the future comes uncertainty’
Students greet their teachers as they process in to Trinity High School's graduation Tuesday, an annual graduation tradition. (KATHY REMILLARD PHOTO)
Principal Denis Mailloux read from 1 Corinthians, which extols the virtue of love.
Mailloux told the 100 graduates that the love of their parents was what brought them to Trinity in Manchester, and love from their teachers encouraged them along the way.
Valedictorian Joseph Fahey praised his classmates for maturing from unsure freshmen to vivacious, prepared seniors.
times,” Fahey said. “We are definitely worthy of being here tonight.”
Salutatorian Kara Gadecki said that while she doesn’t have everything figured out in a life that is constantly changing, students should take life for what it is and not get stressed over what they cannot change.
Fahey told his fellow classmates that as they look toward their futures, they should embrace uncertainty.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester schools cut classes short for Wednesday due to weather - 2
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 1
- Enrollments declining in Hudson, but school budget increases still expected - 0
- New NHIA president painting a picture of expansion - 0
- Former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be president of Franklin Pierce College - 3
- Students prepare to set sail at Tri-City Christian Academy - 0
- Local teacher makes trip to arctic - 0
- Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated - 7
- Scholar of the Month: Plymouth junior operates on 'full-sprint theory' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket