Trinity High School grads told: ‘With the future comes uncertainty’
Principal Denis Mailloux read from 1 Corinthians, which extols the virtue of love.
Mailloux told the 100 graduates that the love of their parents was what brought them to Trinity in Manchester, and love from their teachers encouraged them along the way.
Valedictorian Joseph Fahey praised his classmates for maturing from unsure freshmen to vivacious, prepared seniors.
times,” Fahey said. “We are definitely worthy of being here tonight.”
Salutatorian Kara Gadecki said that while she doesn’t have everything figured out in a life that is constantly changing, students should take life for what it is and not get stressed over what they cannot change.
Fahey told his fellow classmates that as they look toward their futures, they should embrace uncertainty.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 5
- Ted Gatsas and Bob Baines: STEAM Ahead will transform students' lives in Manchester - 5
- Jonah Goldberg: No, Obamacare is not remotely close to fixed - 2
- George Will: A case for containing Iran - 0
- New Hampshire's long-term health continues to decline - 8
- Lou Catano: Non-profit directors know that NH is a special, giving place - 0
- Pat Buchanan: China has begun prowling Asia like a hungry tiger - 3
- Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race - 4
- Fred Hiatt: While Obama talked, Assad killed - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Copper stolen from old Salem school
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112