Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Va. police arrest Manchester woman wanted in Hooksett gun theft
Shaza Mohammad, 18, who has ties to Virginia, was arrested by the Fairfax County Police Department on a Hooksett warrant charging her with being a fugitive from justice on a theft by unauthorized taking charge, a Class A felony.
An employee saw one of the men with the gun and took it back, but police said as the employee walked away, the woman reached around the case and took a .357-caliber Sig Sauer semi-automatic handgun and a knife.
Police said Alfred Nyonee, 20, of Manchester was one of the men involved. He was arrested on June 4 and is being detained on $50,000 cash bail.
Proceedings are underway for her return to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483