Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Va. police arrest Manchester woman wanted in Hooksett gun theft
Shaza Mohammad, 18, who has ties to Virginia, was arrested by the Fairfax County Police Department on a Hooksett warrant charging her with being a fugitive from justice on a theft by unauthorized taking charge, a Class A felony.
An employee saw one of the men with the gun and took it back, but police said as the employee walked away, the woman reached around the case and took a .357-caliber Sig Sauer semi-automatic handgun and a knife.
Police said Alfred Nyonee, 20, of Manchester was one of the men involved. He was arrested on June 4 and is being detained on $50,000 cash bail.
Proceedings are underway for her return to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483