Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Va. police arrest Manchester woman wanted in Hooksett gun theft
Shaza Mohammad, 18, who has ties to Virginia, was arrested by the Fairfax County Police Department on a Hooksett warrant charging her with being a fugitive from justice on a theft by unauthorized taking charge, a Class A felony.
An employee saw one of the men with the gun and took it back, but police said as the employee walked away, the woman reached around the case and took a .357-caliber Sig Sauer semi-automatic handgun and a knife.
Police said Alfred Nyonee, 20, of Manchester was one of the men involved. He was arrested on June 4 and is being detained on $50,000 cash bail.
Proceedings are underway for her return to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Headlight out leads to pot charges for Merrimack teen and her passenger - 0
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917