Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Va. police arrest Manchester woman wanted in Hooksett gun theft
Shaza Mohammad, 18, who has ties to Virginia, was arrested by the Fairfax County Police Department on a Hooksett warrant charging her with being a fugitive from justice on a theft by unauthorized taking charge, a Class A felony.
An employee saw one of the men with the gun and took it back, but police said as the employee walked away, the woman reached around the case and took a .357-caliber Sig Sauer semi-automatic handgun and a knife.
Police said Alfred Nyonee, 20, of Manchester was one of the men involved. He was arrested on June 4 and is being detained on $50,000 cash bail.
Proceedings are underway for her return to New Hampshire.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424