Home » News » Public Safety
Police still look for answers in Plaistow girl's one-day disappearance
Plaistow Deputy Police Chief Kathleen Jones said Plaistow and Dover police are investigating the incident, but referred questions to the Dover Police Department as the "bulk" of the investigation will be done by that agency.
When a search was launched, Plaistow Police Lt. William Baldwin said Saturday that he believed her disappearance may have resulted from online conversations she had through social media websites, Baldwin said.
Dolleman would not discuss the specifics of the case because it involves a juvenile and is still under investigation. However, he said that, in general, when a person is missing "it's incumbent on any police department to try to find out where the person went and why they went there and if anything bad happened while they were away from their family."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072