Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Report: Patriots to sign Tim Tebow
Tebow is expected to take part in the Patriots’ mandatory minicamp today, according to the report. He will work out as a quarterback, although there is no indication how the Patriots plan to use Tebow.
Just last month, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick strongly denied a published report that claimed he “hated” Tebow as a player.
Tebow’s last NFL start came while he was with the Broncos in a lopsided playoff loss in Foxborough to the Patriots following the 2011 season.
He played in 12 games for the Jets last season and completed 6 of 8 passes for 39 yards.
Tebow had a 7-4 record in 11 regular-season starts for the Broncos in 2011, completing 46.5 percent of his passes and rushing for 660 yards.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rich won’t return to coach Londonderry football - 0
- Girls' Basketball: Title defenders are also contenders - 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained