Home » Opinion » Editorials
Bloomberg's chutzpah: Awesome, but NH isn't buying it
A week ago, Bloomberg's city lost seven dead from gunfire and more than two dozen shot in a 48-hour period. And this after New York State further "toughened" its gun-control laws, setting a seven-bullet limit on magazines, redefining what is an illegal "assault weapon" and requiring yet more gun registration.
Ayotte has been targetted (we hope the word offends Mayor Mike) for being the sole New England senator to vote against a useless but feel-good gun bill.
This time, it was a police chief, fitted out in so much braid and regalia he must have shopped at a Khadafy website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 2
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 2
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 12
- Praising freedom: While curtailing it - 16
- Fergus Cullen: No politics buffer zone - some want issue unsettled - 7
- The perfect winner: Mrs. Craig gives when she receives - 0
- A sacred rite denied: Partial justice in Marriott murder - 0
- Casino tax breaks: Bad news for Gov. Hassan - 4
- A medal well earned: Ryan M. Pitts is a hero - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?