Third Exeter High teacher resigns amid investigation
During the course of the investigation, authorities discovered a 104-page original screenplay containing sexually explicit scenes and vulgar language involving teachers, students and parents as characters.
A copy of the screenplay was obtained by the New Hampshire Union Leader. The names that appear on the front cover as the writers of the play are three Exeter High social studies teachers. They are Robert Batchelder Jr., Mark Forbes and Tod Grossmith, who was named “Teacher of the Month” in a blog by Exeter High School principal Sean Kiley in December.
The three teachers are the main characters in the play. The story follows the teachers who decide to crash the parties of certain graduates. The script also makes numerous references to sexual acts, drinking, drug use, and partying with students.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua board agrees on school district sexual harassment policies - 0
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 1
- Parents speak out against Jewett Street School proposal - 2
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Justice returns to North Country alma mater to speak to students - 0
- New program recognizes Colebrook students for volunteering - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 44
- At presentation at Manchester firm Dyn, middle schoolers learn STEAM Ahead could lead to cool career - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start