Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Fugitive Of The Week turns himself in to face Rockingham County burglary charges
BRENTWOOD – A Sandown man listed by the U.S. Marshal's Service as the “Fugitive Of The Week” turned himself in Friday morning on charges that he burglarized seven homes in Derry, Londonderry and Hampstead.
Joshua Fowler, 34, made a brief court appearance Friday morning in Rockingham County Superior Court, where his bail was set at $20,000 cash or corporate surety.
Fowler turned himself in on Friday morning at the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in Brentwood.
A grand jury indicted Fowler in September 2011 on seven counts of burglary, for allegedly breaking into homes between October 2009 and March 2010.
He appeared in court on Friday morning to be arraigned before Judge N. William Delker with his attorney Mark Stevens.
Prosecutors say Fowler broke into his first home in Hampstead sometime during October 2009 then carried out the other six burglaries between February and March 2010.
In the first two burglaries, prosecutors have not given the exact dates of the break-ins, according to court records.
Court documents say that Fowler may not have acted alone in the burglaries, but so far he is the only one charged in the case.
He was charged as being either a principal or accomplice in the seven cases.
Fowler is facing Class B felonies for each of the burglaries. If convicted he faces a potential 3 ½-to-7 year prison term and a $4,000 fine on each of the charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424