Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Fugitive Of The Week turns himself in to face Rockingham County burglary charges
BRENTWOOD – A Sandown man listed by the U.S. Marshal's Service as the “Fugitive Of The Week” turned himself in Friday morning on charges that he burglarized seven homes in Derry, Londonderry and Hampstead.
Joshua Fowler, 34, made a brief court appearance Friday morning in Rockingham County Superior Court, where his bail was set at $20,000 cash or corporate surety.
Fowler turned himself in on Friday morning at the Rockingham County Sheriff's Office in Brentwood.
A grand jury indicted Fowler in September 2011 on seven counts of burglary, for allegedly breaking into homes between October 2009 and March 2010.
He appeared in court on Friday morning to be arraigned before Judge N. William Delker with his attorney Mark Stevens.
Prosecutors say Fowler broke into his first home in Hampstead sometime during October 2009 then carried out the other six burglaries between February and March 2010.
In the first two burglaries, prosecutors have not given the exact dates of the break-ins, according to court records.
Court documents say that Fowler may not have acted alone in the burglaries, but so far he is the only one charged in the case.
He was charged as being either a principal or accomplice in the seven cases.
Fowler is facing Class B felonies for each of the burglaries. If convicted he faces a potential 3 ½-to-7 year prison term and a $4,000 fine on each of the charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424