Exeter's 'Graduation Crashers' screenplay: Sex, drugs, drinking
Some scenes take place at the teachers' homes while others are in classrooms, homes of students, and at a jail.
In another scene, a teacher is at his desk "in his classroom with a hot mom sitting in a chair beside him. The hot mom is touching (his) leg."
A teacher gets a "glazed look" as he imagines himself with the girl at his house. The next scene shows the teacher at home with the girl, who gives him a massage that leads to a sexual act.
An officer asks, "How could you? You're a teacher. Drunk and handcuffed in a dark remote park."
The teacher responds, "I have no idea, but I have a feeling that these two do."
Other scenes show four teachers in a car — with freshmen in the trunk — who are "ready for the night's festivities," according to the script.
When one male graduate passes out, the teachers strip the student to his underwear and use a marker to draw a sexual image on his face. A teacher then takes a picture and posts the photo on a gay dating site.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New NHIA president painting a picture of expansion - 0
- Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president - 0
- Students prepare to set sail at Tri-City Christian Academy - 0
- Local teacher makes trip to arctic - 0
- Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated - 7
- Scholar of the Month: Plymouth junior operates on 'full-sprint theory' - 0
- Software upgrade delays grades - 0
- Derry School Board to hold forum on Facility Needs Study - 0
- Londonderry High forms team to get help for teens struggling with depression - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll