Exeter's 'Graduation Crashers' screenplay: Sex, drugs, drinking
Some scenes take place at the teachers' homes while others are in classrooms, homes of students, and at a jail.
In another scene, a teacher is at his desk "in his classroom with a hot mom sitting in a chair beside him. The hot mom is touching (his) leg."
A teacher gets a "glazed look" as he imagines himself with the girl at his house. The next scene shows the teacher at home with the girl, who gives him a massage that leads to a sexual act.
An officer asks, "How could you? You're a teacher. Drunk and handcuffed in a dark remote park."
The teacher responds, "I have no idea, but I have a feeling that these two do."
Other scenes show four teachers in a car — with freshmen in the trunk — who are "ready for the night's festivities," according to the script.
When one male graduate passes out, the teachers strip the student to his underwear and use a marker to draw a sexual image on his face. A teacher then takes a picture and posts the photo on a gay dating site.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Another View -- Cass Sunstein: A salute to the graceful silence of George W. Bush - 7
- David Harsanyi : Run, Liz, run! - 16
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 43
- Another View -- Harold Meyerson: The right underestimates Elizabeth Warren's appeal - 39
- Jonah Goldberg: There was a time when we stood up to threats against free speech - 2
- Why I voted against the 'CRomnibus' spending bill - 20
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 2
- David Harsanyi: GOP establishment, stop whining - 0
- John Stossel: Individual giving beats government giving - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads