Exeter's 'Graduation Crashers' screenplay: Sex, drugs, drinking
Some scenes take place at the teachers' homes while others are in classrooms, homes of students, and at a jail.
In another scene, a teacher is at his desk "in his classroom with a hot mom sitting in a chair beside him. The hot mom is touching (his) leg."
A teacher gets a "glazed look" as he imagines himself with the girl at his house. The next scene shows the teacher at home with the girl, who gives him a massage that leads to a sexual act.
An officer asks, "How could you? You're a teacher. Drunk and handcuffed in a dark remote park."
The teacher responds, "I have no idea, but I have a feeling that these two do."
Other scenes show four teachers in a car — with freshmen in the trunk — who are "ready for the night's festivities," according to the script.
When one male graduate passes out, the teachers strip the student to his underwear and use a marker to draw a sexual image on his face. A teacher then takes a picture and posts the photo on a gay dating site.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three named to Manchester school posts - 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 2
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'