Air Force to open recruitment office in Bedford June 6
The office will represent a new concept for recruitment.
The majority of Air Force recruiters will now be assigned in a consolidated office in a centralized location, rather than having multiple one- or two-person offices.
The Air Force Recruiting Service is developing new ways of conducting business, especially in light of budget constraints and the need to operate with fewer resources.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Bob & Sons Automotive has been a West Side fixture for 50 years - 0
- Nashua talking trees to improve life in city - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
- Concerns raised over property removal from home - 0
'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax