Pinkerton students pause to remember Lt. Paul DeMeo
Students and faculty from Pinkerton Academy line the funeral procession route as the remains of 1st Lt. Paul M. DeMeo, a Pinkerton graduate, pass the Derry School on Wednesday. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
Students and faculty from Pinkerton Academy line the funeral procession route as the remains of 1st Lt. Paul M. DeMeo, a Pinkerton graduate, pass the Derry school after his funeral at St. Thomas Aquinas Church on Wednesday. (PHOTOS BY DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER)
The 2007 graduate was the first cadet from the school's Air Force Junior ROTC program to attend a U.S. service academy. DeMeo, who graduated from West Point in 2011, died May 14 at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. Army officials are investigating and have not yet released his cause of death.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'