Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fifth person arrested in Portsmouth heroin bust
Jonathan Barrett, 23, of Salem, turned himself into Salem police on Friday, on an outstanding police warrant for conspiracy to sell heroin.
Four alleged associates were arrested earlier in the day on related drug charges.
The bust follows an investigation by the Portsmouth Police Department, Rockingham County Sheriff's Department, Kittery Police Department and the Portsmouth Housing Authority.
Because the alleged drug sales occurred on Housing Authority property, the charges may carry enhanced penalties.
The sale of more than a gram of heroin is subject to a penalty of up to 20 years in jail and a $300,000 fine.
Barrett and the other suspects are being held pending arraignment Tuesday in Portsmouth Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483