Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Boscawen man accused of waving gun at driver
State police arrested Stephen Jackson, 28, in Boscawen, after they were able to locate his vehicle based on a description from the other driver.
The driver called police after observing Jackson allegedly driving erratically and brandishing a handgun. The caller said Jackson waved the gun in a threatening manner and then pointed the gun at him.
State police, aided by the Boscawen Police Department, interviewed Jackson, and during the investigation, troopers recovered a loaded 9mm pistol from Jackson's car.
Jackson was arrested and transported to the state police barracks in Concord. He has been charged with felony criminal threatening and driving while intoxicated, subsequent offense.
Jackson will be arraigned June 15 in Hooksett District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus