Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Boscawen man accused of waving gun at driver
State police arrested Stephen Jackson, 28, in Boscawen, after they were able to locate his vehicle based on a description from the other driver.
The driver called police after observing Jackson allegedly driving erratically and brandishing a handgun. The caller said Jackson waved the gun in a threatening manner and then pointed the gun at him.
State police, aided by the Boscawen Police Department, interviewed Jackson, and during the investigation, troopers recovered a loaded 9mm pistol from Jackson's car.
Jackson was arrested and transported to the state police barracks in Concord. He has been charged with felony criminal threatening and driving while intoxicated, subsequent offense.
Jackson will be arraigned June 15 in Hooksett District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth