Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Boscawen man accused of waving gun at driver
State police arrested Stephen Jackson, 28, in Boscawen, after they were able to locate his vehicle based on a description from the other driver.
The driver called police after observing Jackson allegedly driving erratically and brandishing a handgun. The caller said Jackson waved the gun in a threatening manner and then pointed the gun at him.
State police, aided by the Boscawen Police Department, interviewed Jackson, and during the investigation, troopers recovered a loaded 9mm pistol from Jackson's car.
Jackson was arrested and transported to the state police barracks in Concord. He has been charged with felony criminal threatening and driving while intoxicated, subsequent offense.
Jackson will be arraigned June 15 in Hooksett District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917