Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter
Family and friends have been invited to the 1 p.m. service for Nancy (Champion) Lanza, the 52-year-old mother who had lived in Kingston for many years before moving to Connecticut.
Lanza's family was deeply rooted in Kingston - the town where she grew up and was a 1978 graduate of Sanborn Regional High School.
Lanza left Kingston in 1998 and moved to Newtown with her family, which included Adam, who was then 6, and his older brother, Ryan. She later divorced from her husband, Peter.
A private service attended by Lanza's family was held Dec. 20 at an undisclosed location.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424