Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth
Two men and two women have been charged with felony sale of heroin. All charges are alleged to have occurred in the Gosling Meadows housing complex. Police said because the sales occurred on a Housing Authority property, the people arrested may be subject to enhanced penalties.
Portsmouth police detectives and members of the Seacoast Emergency Response Team executed search warrants on 25 Weald Road and 32 Gosling Road beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Delanae Sykes, 30, of 25 Weald Road is facing two felony counts of sale of heroin; Gary Murray, 60, of 25 Weald Road is facing one count of sale of heroin; Gregory Watson, 45, of 25 Weald Road, is facing five counts of sale of heroin; and Caroline Paradis, 43, of 32 Gosling Road is facing two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of a controlled drug, felony level.
Jonathan Barrett, 23, is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair.
Police said Friday's warrants were a result of many months of investigation into the sale of heroin in the neighborhood.
Members of the Kittery, Maine, Police Department and the Rockingham County Sheriff's Narcotics Task Force assisted in the investigation.
Police said they expect to file additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief