Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth
Two men and two women have been charged with felony sale of heroin. All charges are alleged to have occurred in the Gosling Meadows housing complex. Police said because the sales occurred on a Housing Authority property, the people arrested may be subject to enhanced penalties.
Portsmouth police detectives and members of the Seacoast Emergency Response Team executed search warrants on 25 Weald Road and 32 Gosling Road beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Delanae Sykes, 30, of 25 Weald Road is facing two felony counts of sale of heroin; Gary Murray, 60, of 25 Weald Road is facing one count of sale of heroin; Gregory Watson, 45, of 25 Weald Road, is facing five counts of sale of heroin; and Caroline Paradis, 43, of 32 Gosling Road is facing two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of a controlled drug, felony level.
Jonathan Barrett, 23, is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair.
Police said Friday's warrants were a result of many months of investigation into the sale of heroin in the neighborhood.
Members of the Kittery, Maine, Police Department and the Rockingham County Sheriff's Narcotics Task Force assisted in the investigation.
Police said they expect to file additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424