Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
4 arrested in investigation of heroin sales in Portsmouth
Two men and two women have been charged with felony sale of heroin. All charges are alleged to have occurred in the Gosling Meadows housing complex. Police said because the sales occurred on a Housing Authority property, the people arrested may be subject to enhanced penalties.
Portsmouth police detectives and members of the Seacoast Emergency Response Team executed search warrants on 25 Weald Road and 32 Gosling Road beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Delanae Sykes, 30, of 25 Weald Road is facing two felony counts of sale of heroin; Gary Murray, 60, of 25 Weald Road is facing one count of sale of heroin; Gregory Watson, 45, of 25 Weald Road, is facing five counts of sale of heroin; and Caroline Paradis, 43, of 32 Gosling Road is facing two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of a controlled drug, felony level.
Jonathan Barrett, 23, is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds, with brown hair.
Police said Friday's warrants were a result of many months of investigation into the sale of heroin in the neighborhood.
Members of the Kittery, Maine, Police Department and the Rockingham County Sheriff's Narcotics Task Force assisted in the investigation.
Police said they expect to file additional charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal