Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Andrew Decoito, 22, is being held at the Rockingham County jail after his arraignment Wednesday on several charges stemming from a police pursuit on April 14 in which he allegedly drove at 80 mph on Sandown Road - a street with a posted limit of 30 mph.
In that incident, police allege Decoito used an AR-15 to fire as many as 30 rounds at an occupied car as it sped from his residence.
The car continued to "speed north" on Sandown Road at speeds of approximately 80 mph, the affidavit said.
He drove toward a wooded area behind the home and then ran off on foot, according to the affidavit.
Boissonneault later identified Decoito as the driver of the car through previous booking photos. A person at the home also confirmed that Decoito was the driver, the affidavit said.
Decoito is charged with speeding, reckless operation, two counts of disobeying a police officer, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest, driving after suspension and breach of bail conditions.
When Groveland police learned that he was wanted, Decoito allegedly gave a false name and became aggressive.
Decoito was arraigned Wednesday on the Fremont charges and ordered held on $2,500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Bison are fast and furious - 0
- Central builds early lead, beats Pinkerton - 0
- Robust U.S. housing data point to strengthening economy - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
Number of NH families in need grows
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424