Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Andrew Decoito, 22, is being held at the Rockingham County jail after his arraignment Wednesday on several charges stemming from a police pursuit on April 14 in which he allegedly drove at 80 mph on Sandown Road - a street with a posted limit of 30 mph.
In that incident, police allege Decoito used an AR-15 to fire as many as 30 rounds at an occupied car as it sped from his residence.
The car continued to "speed north" on Sandown Road at speeds of approximately 80 mph, the affidavit said.
He drove toward a wooded area behind the home and then ran off on foot, according to the affidavit.
Boissonneault later identified Decoito as the driver of the car through previous booking photos. A person at the home also confirmed that Decoito was the driver, the affidavit said.
Decoito is charged with speeding, reckless operation, two counts of disobeying a police officer, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest, driving after suspension and breach of bail conditions.
When Groveland police learned that he was wanted, Decoito allegedly gave a false name and became aggressive.
Decoito was arraigned Wednesday on the Fremont charges and ordered held on $2,500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424