Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
Andrew Decoito, 22, is being held at the Rockingham County jail after his arraignment Wednesday on several charges stemming from a police pursuit on April 14 in which he allegedly drove at 80 mph on Sandown Road - a street with a posted limit of 30 mph.
In that incident, police allege Decoito used an AR-15 to fire as many as 30 rounds at an occupied car as it sped from his residence.
The car continued to "speed north" on Sandown Road at speeds of approximately 80 mph, the affidavit said.
He drove toward a wooded area behind the home and then ran off on foot, according to the affidavit.
Boissonneault later identified Decoito as the driver of the car through previous booking photos. A person at the home also confirmed that Decoito was the driver, the affidavit said.
Decoito is charged with speeding, reckless operation, two counts of disobeying a police officer, failure to yield at a stop sign, resisting arrest, driving after suspension and breach of bail conditions.
When Groveland police learned that he was wanted, Decoito allegedly gave a false name and became aggressive.
Decoito was arraigned Wednesday on the Fremont charges and ordered held on $2,500 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 20
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424