Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school
According to police, the girl was approached by the man about 4:15 p.m. in the vicinity of the school.
"The male, who was driving in a white van, told the juvenile to stop, and said that he knew her. The male then told the juvenile to get in the van, however the juvenile ran away back to the school to call her parent," police said.
The man is described as being in his 40's, with blue eyes, a bald head and wearing a blue striped shirt.
The public is being asked to be vigilant and on the lookout for the vehicle. Residents are urged to contact the Nashua Police Department with any information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
- No change in bail for teen facing Dover arson charge - 0
- Dover man arrested for two business burglaries last summer - 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 2
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Riders can't convince Manchester Water Works of horse sense - 0
- Toll relief not seen as sure thing for Merrimack - 0
- NH Supreme Court refuses to expedite appeal in Rockingham County Attorney lawsuit - 0
- Salem Planning Board OK’s Main Street hookah lounge - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917