Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school
According to police, the girl was approached by the man about 4:15 p.m. in the vicinity of the school.
"The male, who was driving in a white van, told the juvenile to stop, and said that he knew her. The male then told the juvenile to get in the van, however the juvenile ran away back to the school to call her parent," police said.
The man is described as being in his 40's, with blue eyes, a bald head and wearing a blue striped shirt.
The public is being asked to be vigilant and on the lookout for the vehicle. Residents are urged to contact the Nashua Police Department with any information.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- Developers think Guard site would have big potential - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917